Eden is excited to announce the birth of its newest member to join the pack, PUPPY CUISINE.
By introducing your puppy to Eden, you’ll take them on a journey that will see your puppy thriving at the time they need the most nutritional support. Filled with high protein ingredients such as succulent Scottish salmon, juicy chicken, tempting turkey, flavorful herring and delectable duck.
Eden’s Puppy Cuisine is a complete food, meaning that it provides your puppy with all the nutrients they need to fully optimize their whole health.
PUPPY CUISINE – nurturing all of your puppy’s nutritional needs.
- Joint supporting properties for peak periods of growth
- Omega 3 & 6 supporting cognitive development, perfect for training
- Immune boosting ingredients to help protect your puppy from the inside out
- Highly digestible proteins for sensitive stomachs
- Grain, gluten & white potato free for maximum nutrient absorption
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Metabolisable Energy: 394 kCal/100g
Available in 12kg, 6kg and 2kg bags
When changing foods, please introduce gradually over a period of 12-14 days. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
Learn more about the active proteins in our puppy food and the benefits they hold:
- Salmon: A fantastic source of omega 3 fatty acids, aiding vision and brain development as well as supporting the immune system with additional anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chicken: A good source of omega 6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin and coat. Also contains essential amino acids such as glucosamine which aids in supporting healthy bones.
- Turkey: A highly digestible novel protein. It’s a lean meat which is great for supporting your puppy’s muscles and is rich in nutrients such as riboflavin and phosphorous.
- Herring: Aids in boosting your puppy’s skin & coat quality, decreases inflammation and helps to support the immune system.
- Duck: A lean, easy to digest protein which is also a great source of B vitamins and phosphorus, supporting bones and teeth. Duck also contains potassium which helps enable enzyme, muscle and nerve function.
Puppy Cuisine also contains over 8 different active herbs & minerals that support bone, skin and eye health as well as helping to keep your puppy’s breath fresh, reduce tartar and fight bacteria.
- All-Natural Ingredients – Our foods have been formulated to align with the ancestral diet, so we have made sure that the ingredients used are as natural as possible.
- Steamed Cooked – Like all of our dry food ranges, Puppy Cuisine is gently steam cooked at approx. 90°C, producing a highly digestible food that retains as many of the natural nutrients as possible.
- Smaller, Firmer Stools to Scoop – Unlike some other brands, we don’t use fillers – which means your puppy is able to absorb all the key nutrients from our ingredients producing smaller, firmer stools.
- Family-Owned Company – We understand that dogs are a part of our family, and we want you to be a part of ours. With a dedicated customer service team and a Facebook group full of extended family members, we are all here to help you and your puppy on your healthy food journey.
- Feeding Guides – All dogs are different, and the feeding guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age and activity level of the individual dog.
Freshly Prepared Salmon (23.5%), Freshly Prepared Chicken (20.5%), Dried Chicken (10.5%), Freshly Prepared Turkey (9%), Dried Sweet Potato (8.5%), Dried Field Beans (7%), Turkey Fat (5%), Lucerne, Dried Salmon (2.5%), Dried Egg (2.5%), Dried Herring (2%), Dried Duck (2%), Turkey Liver (2%), Salmon Oil (1%), Minerals, Glucosamine 890 mg/ kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 890 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 625 mg/kg, Dried Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS; 0.048%)), Dried Apple, Dried Carrot, Dried Spinach, Dried Pumpkin, Burdock Root Powder, Dried Camomile, Dried Cranberry, Dried Seaweed, Dried Rosehips, Dried Aniseed, Dried Fenugreek, Dried Mixed Herbs (Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley and Marjoram).
Crude Protein: 40%, Crude Fat 17.5%, Moisture 8%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Omega 6: 4.4%, Omega 3: 1.1%, Calcium: 1.4%, Phosphorus: 1.1%
Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,423 IU, Vitamin D3 962 IU, Vitamin E 96 IU; Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 72mg, Zinc (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 58 mg, Manganese (Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 24 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 6 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.44 mg; Provitamins: Taurine 962 mg.