Sprats have a wealth of health benefits for your dog which include:
- Boosting and maintaining heart function.
- Improving the glossiness of the coat.
- Decreasing itchiness and dryness of the skin.
- Decrease inflammatory processes such as allergies.
- Improve joint health and provide arthritic pain relief.
All these benefits can be attributed to their high omega-3 content. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, which dogs cannot make and must obtain from their food. It is vital for many bodily functions, and a key nutrient for your dog’s diet.