Golden Oldies has been formulated with the more mature dog in mind.
As we and our fur babies get older there are several areas that require extra support; joints, brain, heart, liver, kidneys and immune, digestive & circulatory systems. Generally dogs aged 7+ fit into this category, but as with humans, every dog is individual.
Golden Oldies is a premium 100% natural superfood supplement that contains 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% formula of 7 carefully selected concentrated active herbal tinctures; Bacopa, Dandelion, Ganoderma, Boswellia, Hawthorn, Withania and Liquorice.
This fabulous blend supports the health of all of the above organs and systems plus aids cognitive function, has pain relieving & calming properties and helps to modulate blood sugar & regulate blood pressure. Flaxseed oil helps to support mobility, regulate metabolism, support the health of the reproductive system and gives a shiny healthy coat. The active ingredients also provide nutritional support.
Golden Oldies contains 5 adaptogenic herbs which are a unique class of healing herbs that help to balance, restore and protect the body both physically and emotionally. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy. Visible relief and health benefits can be seen in as little as 7 days in some dogs.
Feed once daily or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Ideal for mature dogs who require extra support of the joints, heart, brain, kidneys, liver and digestive, circulatory and nervous systems. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. Proflax Golden Oldies can be taken as an integrative approach alongside most medication, however, we suggest that you check with your own vet first as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of some medication.
MORE INFORMATION, INGREDIENTS & FEEDING GUIDELINES
- Supports healthy bones & joints
- Cleansing and supportive of the liver & kidneys
- Aids cognitive function
- Maintains a healthy nervous and circulatory system
- Aids digestion
- Regulates metabolism & blood pressure and modulates blood sugar
- Natural analgesic
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula which promotes physical & emotional wellbeing
The active herbs in this blend have been formulated to work in balance for maximum efficacy. See the difference in as little as 7-10 days.
75% pure cold pressed culinary grade flaxseed oil.
25% herbal formula consisting of:
- Bacopa: (adaptogen) Improves memory, alleviates anxiety, calming, aids focus & concentration. Supports a healthy nervous system.
- Dandelion: Supports liver, kidney, gallbladder and digestive health. Cleansing and detoxifying. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Ganoderma Lucidum: (adaptogen) Supports a healthy immune system. Protects the liver & supports kidney health. Controls blood sugar and regulates blood pressure. Reduces inflammation and a powerful antioxidant.
- Boswellia: Supports healthy bones & joints. Aids digestion and respiration. Has pain relieving properties. Reduces inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
- Hawthorn: (adaptogen) Supports the heart and cardiovascular system. Aids collagen production for healthy joints. Aids circulation. A powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant. Normalises blood pressure. Aids the transport of nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. Provides essential nutrients and enzymes.
- Withania: (adaptogen) Supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Liquorice root: (adaptogen) Supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, combats bacteria and viruses, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Shake the bottle well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs. Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening.