There are times where your dog may need extra support of their immune system or need an extra boost if they are lethargic or recovering from an operation, short or long term illness, are getting older or have had pups. Low immunity will affect energy levels causing your dog to be sluggish and restless. Even if your fur baby is generally fit and well, Immunity & Vitality it is a marvellous formula that can be used periodically to maintain their general good health, mainly throughout the winter months.
Immunity & Vitality is a premium 100% natural superfood supplement that contains 7 of the best high strength active herbs; Echinacea, Astragalus, Withania, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. It specifically bolsters immunity, provides energy, cleanses toxins and aids relaxation. The inclusion of flaxseed oil helps to maintain good health of the heart and reproductive systems, support mobility & circulation and balance metabolism. The active ingredients provide nutritional support.
Immunity & Vitality contains 7 adaptogens which are a unique class of healing herbs that help to balance, restore and protect the body both physically and emotionally (for more information see ‘adaptogenic herbs‘ section of this website). The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet to work in synergy for maximum efficacy. Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7-10 days in some dogs.
Feed once daily or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Immunity & Vitality Suitability
Ideal for dogs who are recovering from an operation or illness, are elderly, recovering after nursing pups or need a health boost. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed if your dog is taking blood thinners/modulators. Not recommended for dogs with auto-immune disease. If in doubt then please ask your own vet for advice.
More information, Ingredients & Feeding Guidelines
- Keeps the immune system strong
- Increases energy
- Relaxing & cleansing
- Supports a healthy heart
- Balances metabolism
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Echinacea: A fabulous adaptogenic herb that strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation and a great anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent. A natural pain reliever. Improves concentration. Aids respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc which helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Astragalus: An adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina, helps with mental clarity, aids metabolism and promotes healing. Strengthens the immune system and has anti-viral and anti-diabetic properties. Also reduces inflammation.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which is a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic agent. Curcumin is a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising harmful free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic herb that has powerful cleansing and anti-oxidant properties for detoxification of the liver. Stimulates cell regeneration in the kidneys. Reduces inflammation. Regulates metabolism. Has neuroprotective properties so supports a healthy nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels.
- Liquorice Root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, relieves stress, combats against viral and bacterial infections, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Add to raw, wet or dry food once daily.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight once daily, either morning or evening. For immediate relief increase to 2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight for 7 days and then revert to 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight daily. For preventative healthcare feed every 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight every other day.